Centre Forms

Authorisation of Alternate Person
Include the persons photo ID (driver's license or passport) with completed form.

Change of Days or Cancellation of Care Form
Applies when dropping days or cancelling care completely.

Direct Debit Request (Cahill St)
When changing your bank account that fees are debited from.

Direct Debit Request (Coolongatta Rd)
When changing your bank account that fees are debited from.

Direct Debit Annual Payment Schedule
Dates that child care fees will be debited for the year.

Complaint Form
Formal notification of a grievance or complaint about the service.

KindyHub Permission Form
KindyHub Parent Introduction Letter & Permission Form.

Understanding Child Care Statements
This resource will assist you in understanding the fee statements that are send out by email each fortnight in arrears.

Parent Consent for Allied Health Consultation
This form provides permission to allow an Allied Health Professional e.g. Speech Pahologist or OT to access your child at the centre.


Your child's daily report will confirm the current week of the menu cycle. Any issues please speak with your child's educator or the centre Director.
Main Menu
Puree Menu (6-12 months)
Alternate Menu

Child Care Subsidy (CCS)

Child Care Subsidy provides help with the cost of child care, and replaced the Child Care Benefit and Rebate on the 2nd of July 2018. You can claim this subsidy using your Centrelink online account through myGov or using the Centrelink Express Plus mobile app if you already have a myGov account. Below are resources that will assist you in undertanding and apply for CCS:
Instructions on how to claim Child Care Subsidy
Child Care Subsidy Translated Brochures in Arabic, Dari, Korean, Chinese & Vietnamese
Preschool Exemption to the CCS Activity Test information sheet
This exeption offers 36 hours of subsidies care to parents of preschool-aged children (year before kindergarten) who do not meet the CCS activity test i.e. subsidied hours are 0 or 24.
Travel Outside Australia
There are rules about when you can get Child Care Subsidy when you travel outside Australia.

Support Agencies & Services

Our local community services directories.
Canterbury Bankstown Community Infromation Directory
Georges River Community Organisations Directory


This site allows you check your eligibility for the Child Care Subsidy (CCS), obtain your customer reference number (CRN) and other fee relief application forms.

Medicare Australia

Amongst other health services information this site gives you the ability to apply for an Immunisation History Statement, required as part of your child’s enrolment documentation into child care and to assess your eligibility for Child Care Subsidy (CCS).

Childcare and Pre-School Entry and Immunisation

The Childcare and Pre-School Entry and Immunisation brochure has been developed to help parents understand immunisation enrolment requirements in childcare.​​

How to get an immunisation history statement

Department of Human Services

Information relating to Child Care Subsidy (CCS) or contact the Family Assistance Office on 136 150 or 131 202 for Multilingual services.

Australian Government Health Institute


This site will provide you with relevant links and information regarding allergies your child may have.

Centre of Health Promotion

This site will provide you with relevant nutritional information relevant to the early childhood years.

Children's Hospital at Westmead - Parent Info

A great site for any information or fact sheets regarding any questions or issues you may wish to investigate regarding early childhood health.

Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)

Find information on the principles, practice and outcomes essential to support and enhance young children’s learning from birth to five years of age.
Early Years Learning Framework Parents Guide

National Quality Framework (NQF)

What is the NQF?

Guide to the NQF

National Law and Regulations

Education and Care Services National Regulations

Children (Education and Care Services) National Law

Child Protection